Saturday, March 17, 2012

Featured Designer

Hello dear scrapping friends. This next week I am going to be the featured designer at MScraps and my whole store is going to be on sale at 50 % off until March 22. Make sure you stock up on some templates :)
I have a new pack of templates in the store Spring Flavors: Jelly Beans

and check out this beautiful page that Tinci made with one of the templates:
Also, don't forget to download my freebie which is included in the MScraps newsletter this week. If you are not a MScraps newsletter subscriber you'll need to subscribe in order to get the freebie. You can do this right here.
One more thing I would like to mention before I leave you on this beautiful spring day. My Solos templates Parts 5-8 are also in the store this week at 50% off. Solos are templates which use single photos and more white space. They do allow for more photos though if you wish to add more.I wish you a pleasant weekend and a productive week next week!

1 comment:

  1. custom logo design The most excellent way to create your business identity is through your company logo. The services such as matching business cards, letterhead, envelopes and flyers form the logo designer could add value to the corporate identity of your business. The thing which is important for giving your organization a professional look is nothing but a It is a true symbol of your business corporate identity.

    ReplyDelete