Friday, June 10, 2011

Almost Summer!

Hello everyone, summer is almost here and I decided to start a new series of templates called Summer Flavors. When I think of summer I can almost taste the sweetness of water melon and feel the tangy lemonade on my lips. So, the different tastes of summer have inspired me to create these templates and I hope they'll inspire you as well. They are going to be fun and colorful and as always versatile so you'll be able to use them on any project your heart desires. So let me introduce to you the first one in the series: Summer Flavors: Pina Colada (yes, after the famous cocktail but personally I prefer it as a lolly-pop flavor):


And a couple of beautiful layout by my CT:

by Tinci
by bettybuh

And I would like to give you a little taste of this new templates with a freebie :) I hope you like it.


Have fun scrapping!

15 comments: