Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Collab

Hello dear scrapping friends! As promised last week I have a new template collab to introduce to you today made with no other than talented Brenda from Lilly Lane Market. Brenda is a fellow designer over at MScraps and I absolutely enjoy working with her every time. But with no further delay I would like to introduce to you our Easter Collab templates Easter Baskets. Of course they will be on sale throughout the weekend so don't forget to pick them up.



And here is a page created by one of my very talented CT
members, Wendy W:

Also as promise last week I have a freebie for you this week :) To download click on the link and scroll to the bottom where you'll see "download".
Easter Baskets Freebie


and a page I made with this freebie with Kitty's beautiful new kit Hello Easter


Brenda has also made a freebie template for you:




I hope you have fun scrapping all those Easter pages!


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic templates ! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful gift! When I grow up I want to learn to cluster like you. Or else, I will have to buy all of your templates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for this lovely freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a wonderful template:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your templates! Thanks for the freebie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous new templates! And thank you so much for the freebie. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the great Easter template freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for the great templates!!! =) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the Freebie! I love your templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the collabs you do with Brenda!!! And thanks for the free temps! Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are wonderful Sasha! And so is your gift! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your templates so much!
    thank you

    ReplyDelete