Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello friends!!!!! I am so, so sorry I haven't updated in over a month. We just moved from the US to Europe and the last few weeks have been insane to say the least. But I feel like I am back in the game and have been itching to scrap again. And because I am sick of winter, cold and snow I decided to start a new series of templates called Spring Blooms. So here is the new pack Spring Blooms, Part 1.



I hope you enjoy it! Hopefully these amazing layouts by my CT and the MScraps store CT will inspire you.

by Tinci

by Vero
by Helen
by Mi Monteiro


by Vero
by Tinci
by Olka
by immaculeah
by Gemma


by Lisa_mommy2Twoby KayM
by Kjersti
by Madgentis
by France
by gateausoso
by Arumrose
by gateausoso
by Patti
by Arumrose
I am planning to have another new set of templates next week too so I will see you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment