Thursday, January 27, 2011

MScraps Birthday Bash

MScraps is turning one!!!!!! YAY!!! I've been with MScraps for a whole year as a scrapper and about 8 months as a designer so this store has a special place in my heart. Please join us for all the fun activities starting tomorrow and lasting throughout the weekend.Also tomorrow I have some new templates in the store, Snowflake Clusters Part6. Only a couple of pages from my CT this time so you don't get overwhelmed :)
by Tinci


by KayM

I also have Snowflake Clusters, Parts 1-4 in the store tomorrow. Sorry it's taken me so long to put them together in one pack but my family has just made an international move so things have been a little crazy for me. But nevertheless it's in the store now :)


Please come back tomorrow as I am going to have a freebie here as part of the MScraps birthday bash blog train. I hope you enjoy yourselves with all the fun activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment