Thursday, November 4, 2010

Honey Pots, part2

Hey everyone, the International Digital Scrapbooking Day is on Saturday and I am super excited. Mscraps has lots of fun games and challenges including a blog train.
I am also going to have a freebie on here tomorrow so don't forget to stop by.
Here is the official MScraps ad:

Our entire store is 30% off from today (Nov. 3rd) through November 7th, 2010!!
And you will receive our newest collab "organic" for free with every $10 purchase!
(collab will be placed in your cart automatically once you have placed $10 worth of goodies in your cart)



My brand new Honey Pots, part 2 is in the store at 30% off right now as the rest of my templates.

And some inspiration from my CT:

by Lisa_mommy2Two

by Mi Monteiro
by Wendy85



by Helen



by Tinci

by Madgentis


by Asal


Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to get your freebie as part of the MScraps blog train.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sasha! Your templates are absolutely gorgeous! I tried to find a link to contact you thru email, but couldn't find one, so I thought this would be ok. I'm wondering if you have room on your creative team for one more? Maybe even as a guest? I absolutely LOVE your templates and would be honored to create for you! If you are interested you can find my most complete gallery here: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=20066&username=kc71595 and my blog here: www.kjkreations.blogspot.com
    Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
    ~Krista

    ReplyDelete